In a footprint of less than 2 square feet (0.19 m2), the compact, 16-channel Presonus Studio Live 16.0.2 offers 8 mono input channels and 4 stereo channels and provides 12 XMAX Class A solid-state mic preamps.The Presonus 16.0.2 is jam-packed with features and processing power, employs the same workflow and easy-to-use mixing-surface design as the bigger StudioLive boards, and sounds every bit as good, with the same high-definition, wide-dynamic-range, digital converters.
The 16.0.2 integrates a 16×16 FireWire interface and comes with Capture, Studio One Artist recording and production software, and Virtual StudioLive, bidirectional control software, and it works great with our free SL Remote iPad and iPhone control apps.
The 1602’s Fat Channel is well stocked with compressors, limiters, gates, phase reverse, high-pass filters, and 3-band semi-parametric EQ. Two stereo, 32-bit floating-point effects processors deliver delay and reverb effects.
The StudioLive 16.0.2 also offers MIDI In and Out. You can recall Scenes from a DAW using MIDI Program Changes, control the main output volume and effects level, and even mute effects between songs—all thanks to the magic of MIDI control.
PreSonus StudioLive Digital Mixer features :
- 16 channel inputs (8 mono input channels and 4 stereo channels) with 60mm faders
- 13 Class A XMAX solid-state mic preamplifiers (12 channels + talkback)
- 4 auxiliary buses (pre/post-fader send) and 2 internal FX buses
- 2 stereo 32-bit digital effects processors
- QMix wireless aux mix control software for your iPhone and iPod Touch
- Fat Channel signal processing on all channels and buses
- 3-band semi-parametric EQ for each channel
- Dynamics: gating, compressor, downward expander, and limiter for each channel
- Stereo, 31-band graphic EQ on the main bus
- 16-in/16-out USB 2.0 recording interface (24-bit/44.1kHz and 48kHz)
- Scene and individual settings store and recall