AudioBox USB 96
Start recording and creating music with an AudioBox USB 96. This compact, convenient, and super-affordable audio interface is an ideal option for singer/songwriters and any creative artists looking for an easy way to record at home or on the road. Take advantage of the award-winning sound of a pair of top-quality PreSonus preamps to bring your vocals, guitar, and other instruments to life, all captured in up to 24-bit/96kHz professional digital audio resolution.
- Value-packed 2-channel USB 2.0 interface for personal and portable recording
- Records at up to 24-bit/96kHz professional-standard digital resolution
- Dual preamplifiers with combo inputs let you record microphone- and instrument-level audio
- Onboard +48-volt phantom power accommodates studio condenser microphones
- Internal analog mixer lets you blend direct input and playback signal for latency-free monitoring
- Mobile-friendly USB bus power means there’s no need to carry an additional power supply
- Compatible with nearly any recording software on Mac or Windows operating systems
- Packaged with the complete Studio Magic Plug-in Suite —a collection of awesome plug-in emulations of classic studio gear
Studio One Artist
If you want to get in on the easy-to-use digital audio workstation you’ve heard on countless hits, PreSonus Studio One Artist is the way to go. Getting started is a snap, since it comes loaded with a host of features that take its accessibility to a whole new level, including smart templates and a fully customizable user interface. From there, it’s easy to find ideal tempo-matched backing tracks, capture inspiring sounds and performances on physical or virtual instruments, mix with pro effects, and even share your music online with your friends and fans. Studio One Artist keeps you inspired and in the flow — focused on your music, not the music-making process. There are many Studio One users here at Sweetwater, and once you discover the music-making power it places in your hands, you’ll understand why.
- Intuitive single-window work environment
- Drag-and-drop functionality and multi-touch support
- Unlimited audio and instrument tracks
- Advanced virtual instruments, automation features, bussing, and FX channels
- Pristine sound quality with native 32-bit resolution and support for up to 384kHz audio
- Patterns allows for intuitive composition via familiar drum machine/sequencer-style UI
- Next-generation Impact XT and Sample One XT virtual instruments
- Drum Editor
- Presence XT sample playback instrument
- Mai Tai polyphonic analog modeling synth with character morphing and modulation matrix
- Transient detection with editable markers, drag-and-drop groove extraction
- 31 native effects and 5 virtual instruments
- Integrated online Cloud Services including the PreSonus Shop, PreSonus Exchange, bi-directional SoundCloud integration
You don’t need to spend a fortune to get accurate sound, and with PreSonus Eris E3.5 studio monitors, the proof is in the pudding. These nearfield monitors feature robust woven composite woofers that offer excellent low-frequency reproduction with next to no distortion and silk-dome tweeters that deliver smooth and balanced highs. The result: sound you can trust, which means the mixes you create will translate better from one stereo to another. That’s something you won’t get out of multimedia speakers, which are designed to make music sound better, not to reproduce audio accurately.
- An outstanding way to upgrade your monitoring so that your mixes translate
- 3.5″ woven composite woofers deliver solid low-end sound with minimal bass distortion
- 1″ ultra-low-mass silk-dome tweeters eliminate harshness and provide balanced high-frequency sound
- 50-watt Class AB amplification (25 Watts per speaker) provides plenty of volume and headroom for nearfield monitoring
- RCA and balanced 1/4″ inputs provide all the connections you may need
- Aux input for connecting your smartphone or media player
- Headphone output for private listening
- Acoustic tuning controls let you contour your sound to best meet your mixing environment
M7 large-diaphragm condenser mic and HD7 headphones
The AudioBox Studio Ultimate Bundle includes everything you need to create great recordings. The M7 large-diaphragm studio condenser microphone provides a respectable 40Hz-18kHz frequency response and 136dB SPL, more than enough to capture your vocals, acoustic guitar, and most other general sources. Of course, it doesn’t matter how great your recordings sound if you can’t hear them, that’s why PreSonus included HD7 studio monitoring headphones with the AudioBox Studio Ultimate Bundle. These headphones feature high-resolution neodymium drivers and a precision-tuned acoustic chamber for top-notch sound. They also feature extended bass response, so you can make wise mixing decisions.
- Large-diaphragm studio condenser microphone with 40Hz-18kHz frequency response and 136dB SPL
- Studio monitoring headphones with high-resolution neodymium drivers and a precision-tuned acoustic chamber
Superb software package included
Your purchase includes Studio One Artist and everything you need to start recording via your computer. Plus, to take your recordings to the next level, you get the Studio Magic plug-in suite. This extensive collection of popular plug-ins includes emulations of classic studio gear from legendary manufacturers, adding hundreds of dollars in extra value. Punch up your mix bus with the Brainworx bx_opto compressor, add ambient reverb with Lexicon MPX-i Reverb, fire up transients with SPL’s Attacker Plus, and much more. And since these plug-ins are available in AAX, VST, and AU formats, they’re compatible with any DAW.