Comfortable, sound-isolating design
Because of their beautifully ergonomic design, the MP-360’s not only deliver stellar audio reproduction of your voice or instrument, they also offer 40dB of passive noise isolation so you can hear your performance without a lot of extraneous noise. In addition, MMCX connectors allow the shielded, braided cable of the MP-360 earphones to be detached for easy storage or replacement.
Ready for the road
Thanks to the included hard case, Mackie MP-360 earphones are sure to make it to your gig in one piece. The molded case includes a convenient clip that attaches to your backpack or gig bag, saving you an extra trip to your car and back.
What’s in the box?
- MP-360 triple balanced armature earphones
- Clear MMCX cable (no controller)
- Black MMCX cable (with controller)
- 3 x pairs of silicone tips (small/medium/large)
- 3 x pairs of silicone wide-bore tips (small/medium/large)
- 3 x pairs of memory foam tips (small/medium/large)
- 3 x pairs of silicone triple-flange tips (small/medium/large)
- Cleaning cloth and cleaning tool
- Hard case
- 1/4-inch adapter
Mackie MP-360 Triple Balanced Armature In-ear Monitors Features:
- Ergonomically designed in-ear monitors provide enhanced sound isolation and full-range frequency reproduction
- Balanced armature design produces superior detail and clarity compared to dynamic drivers
- Ergonomic design offers 40dB of passive noise isolation
- Three different types of eartips in three different sizes included