Presonus Eris E5 Studio Speakers Plus Stands Bundle
When choosing studio monitors its always a difficult task as you cant listen to them online. Here are Inta Audio we only stock speakers that we have quality tested and compare with other speakers that we stock. The big rival for the Presonus Eris E5 is the KRK RP5 G3 studio monitors.
This is a question we get asked a lot. Both monitor speakers sound great but the Eris E5 have more room control and a tighter bottom end which we have explained in the description below. We believe you will be happy with both but as our sales manager says…. Be different go for the blue cone!
E5 Kevlar Speaker Cone
The Eris E5 features a 5.25″ Blue Bass driver made from Kevlar which delivers a tight and punchy bass tone often missing from smaller compact studio monitor speakers
Eris E5 Acoustic Tuning
The Eris E5 can work with any space thanks to the acoustic tuning feature found on the rear of the speaker. You can adjust the acoustic space -2Db -4Db or 0Db & tweak the mid range or high Frequency and well as a low frequency cut off which is useful if you decide to connect them to a sub woofer. These speakers a seriously versatile!
Multiple input choices
The Eris E5 studio monitors have a choice three connections allowing you to connect them to pretty much anything.
Connection 1: 3 Pin XLR (balanced)
Connection 2: TRS 6.35mm Jack (balanced)
Connection 3: RCA Phono (un-balanced)
Eris E5 Dimensions: 178 x 260 x 195mm
Eris E5 Studio Monitors Overview
The Eris speakers are real studio monitors, delivering a very accurate response with a tight bass and very clear upper end. That’s what you need in a project or pro studio. Thanks to well-designed Kevlar® low frequency transducers, low-mass silk-dome tweeters, responsive Class AB amplification, and professional acoustic-adjustment controls, Eris delivers the goods.
PreSonus Eris E5 Main Features
- 5.25-inch (E5) / 8-inch (E8) Kevlar® low-frequency transducer
- 1-inch (25 mm), ultra-low-mass, silk-dome, high-frequency transducer
- 70 (E5) /130 watt (E8), Class AB bi amplification
- Front-firing acoustic port for superior bass-frequency reproduction
- Midrange (±6 dB, continuously variable), HF (±6 dB, continuously variable), High-Pass (Off, 80 Hz, 100 Hz) and Acoustic Space settings (flat, -2, -4 dB) for accurate mixing contour
- RF interference, output current limiting, over-temperature, transient, and subsonic protection
- Optimized, resonance-suppressing internal bracing
- Balanced XLR/¼-inch and unbalanced RCA inputs
- 102 dB (E5) /105 dB (E8) maximum continuous SPL
This exclusive Presonus Eris E5 bundle includes:
- 2x Presonus Eris E5 Studio Monitors
- 2x Studio Monitor Stands
- Stable platform with 1mm thick non-slick strips
- Locking heights include 32.25″, 36.25, 40.25″, 44.25″
- Platform dimensions: 9″ x 9″
- Leveling floor spikes and rubber feet included
- 2x Balanced Jack Leads (av13687)