The PreSonus AudioBox iTwo USB audio interface is an outstanding solution for two-channel recording applications. With two Class A mic/instrument preamps and 24-bit/96kHz recording quality, you’re well equipped for stereo recordings, vocal/instrument combinations, MIDI production, and much more. You also get PreSonus’ Studio One.
PreSonus AudioBox iTwo USB Audio Interface Features:
- Bus powered USB audio interface for Mac, PC, and iPad
- Low-noise, high-headroom mic preamps are perfect for recording vocals and instruments
- Included Studio One Artist DAW software gives you a full-featured recording and mixing solution
- Capture Duo iPad app makes it easy to record and transfer projects to your Studio One Artist DAW
- Completely portable with no power supply required
PreSonus delivers more value than ever with their mixers and interfaces, thanks to the Studio Magic Plug-in Suite. This extensive collection of seven popular plug-ins covers models of top studio gear from manufacturers such as Maag Audio, Lexicon, and Arturia, adding up to hundreds of dollars of extra value. Punch up your mix bus with Brainworx’s bx-opto, add ambience with Eventide’s SP2016-inspired Stereo Room reverb, fire up transients with SPL’s Attacker, and much more. And since these plug-ins are available in AAX, VST, and AU formats, they’re compatible with any DAW you choose.
Whether you are trying to record killer tracks, timestretch audio regions, or quantize drum parts, Studio One Artist lets you do it with ease. You’ll have all the tools you need for top-notch audio production, with a drag-and-drop interface that’s incredibly easy to learn. From recording music and voiceovers to electronic music production and sound design, Studio One Artist has the tools you need for virtually any audio project.