Adam Audio T7V Studio Monitor is a two-way studio monitor designed for vertical use in a near-field application. The Adam Audio T7V studio monitor features a 7” woofer that provides bass extension down to 39 Hz, while the U-ART tweeter’s diaphragm provides pristine and extended high-frequency response up to 25 kHz – virtually unheard of in monitors in this price range. The U-ART tweeter is fitted to a precision waveguide with the same dispersion-control attributes as the High Frequency Propagation (HPS) waveguide used in ADAM Audio’s flagship S Series studio monitors.The waveguide’s very consistent high-frequency dispersion creates a huge sweet spot that frees you from mixing in one place.
On the rear side of the T7V’s beveled cabinet, a rear-firing bass reflex port joins a sturdy metal backplate that’s home to the analog input connections. A 20 W Class-D amp powers the U-ART tweeter, while a 50 W Class-D amp serves the woofer. These new powerhouses yield an impressive maximum of 110 dB SPL per pair.
In small control rooms with limited resources, the T7V’s wide frequency response, robust dynamic range, great transient response, huge sweet spot, and low footprint make it perfect for music composition, video post-production, and broadcast production.
The ADAM Audio T10S Subwoofer is the perfect match to complement the T7V to extend the capabilities of monitoring in the bottom end.
Adam Audio T7V Studio Monitor Features:
- Vertical 2-way system with 1 x 7″ polypropylene woofer and U-ART tweeter
- U-ART accelerated-ribbon tweeter with precision HPS waveguide
- Large rear-firing bass reflex port
- Highly efficient 70W Class D bi-amplification
- Linear frequency response of 39Hz–25kHz
- Maximum peak sound pressure per pair at 1m ≥ 110dB
- Analog XLR and RCA inputs
- 2-year warranty; optional extension to 3 years with product registration
- Sold individually